Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Happy Eid Mubarak Sms | Eid Messages In English


1: Together with friends….

Together with friends….
Full of warmth and fun….
Here’s wishing
your Eid celebration
Is truly a special one!

Eid Mubarak !


2: May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness

May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness
and open all the doors of success now and always.
********Eid Mubarak


3: Wishing U a Very Very “HAPPY EID MUBARIK”

Wishing U a Very Very “HAPPY EID MUBARIK”With Luv And Best Wishes.

May This Eid Day Brings LOT of HAppiness And JOYS in ur LIFE.

May u Live Long LIFE…

And That EID day Will comes in UR life Hundrad Times…

Remember me in ur prayers


4:Happy Eid mubarak

The moon been sight,its time to celebrate,
the end of the fasting in a special way.
To friends & family a very happy Eid Mubarak!!


5: Eid Mubarak!

When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart.
I always hug them with my prayers.
May allah’s peace be with you.
A very happy eid mubarak 2 U.


6: I wish you a very happy eid

With all the roses perfume
And with all the lights in the world,
And with all the childrenTs smiles
I wish you a very happy eid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by VICKY MAYO